Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Things are getting better. Although I haven't made it to the gym every single day, I have done good things for myself everyday. I went three days last week to the gym and already feel a difference. I then went grocery shopping and have been eating a lot more healthy foods. Also, a big confidence boost for me is to be cooking. It has been grilling season for a while and Ray has that staked as his domain (which I LOVE) but since he was feeling a little down because of some dental work he has to have done I got to make the meals this weekend, The first night I made steak on my new grill pan! Yum! With corn and steamed carrots. Then on Sunday we had pork chops in a garlic and herb marinade, real mashed potatoes, and a vegetable medley. Ray and G and I all sat at the table together like a family and just talked and laughed. It was really good for me. I felt more stable than I have in a long time. Let's hope I can keep this momentum going!

No comments: