Wednesday, November 12, 2008

ze Booger


Quote of the day: "I don't really know much about the situation so I can't really give an opinion, but I'm going to anyway"
This was my friend, Booger's, comment during our conversation last week. I can always count on ze booger for an interesting phrase to mull over for days after we talk. She is living in Hawaii at the moment. I know, you're all thinking, wow that is a nice vacation, but it's actually a big hurdle for her. She went there to be with a friend who's husband is overseas in the Marines and has forged ahead, as always. She is full of smart comments and observations, and she is never too proud to laugh at herself. I miss her all the way in Hawaii. It was so strange to see the first snow and realize she wasn't seeing it too.

No comments: