Thursday, October 23, 2008

Phrasology

Gloria has been her usual adorable self lately, only with more words to express herself. Some of her favorite phrases are, "Um, how about we go to Costco?", "Papa is fixing the drywall," and "Halloween!!!! Oh, it makes me a little scared though." I am always amazed at the new words she has picked up. Last night when I got off of work I called my mother-in-law's cell phone to see if they were dropping Gloria off; Gloria picked up the phone and said, "Hi Mommy, we are at Home Depot!" Sure enough, they were shopping at Home Depot before heading over to my house. So, never underestimate the skills of a two year old to pick up on anything and everthing.





Today is my brother's girlfriend, Julie's, birthday. As you can tell, Uncle Adam was in a particularly good mood. Yeah! I only wish I were still small enough to have a horsey back ride!

No comments: