Thursday, August 7, 2008

North Carolina Crew





Today was quite eventful. My Uncle Dave and family are visiting from North Carolina and came over for a pool party. We had cheeseburgers, Grandma's green jello, and margaritas! Gloria wore her party dress and was the social butterfly. It was quite the crowd: Laura's family (Laura, Dave, Abby, Hannah, James and Danny), Adam and his girlfriend, Julie, Bobby, Mom & Dad, Uncle Dave's family (Uncle Dave, Aunt Sue, Stephanie, Matt, Nate, and Angie), Grandma, and Gloria and me. So, quite the party.




Let me wax sentimental for a moment. My Uncle Dave is the coolest uncle ever. He used to babysit us overnight, toss us around, help us walk on the ceiling and set up fish tanks for us. When I was born he actually came to the hospital to be with my mom afterwards (since my biological father was MIA). It is always so wonderful to see him, and his family are all really fun to be around. So, it was a good evening indeed.








No comments: