Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Ch-ch-ch-changes!

Things have been changing so quickly in my life over the past week. I finally have a contract on my house in Naperville and am now having the joy of sorting through financial paperwork to get mortgage approval. I can't wait to finally be back in my own space, making things the way that I want them to be, and hopefully feel like life is moving forward again instead of just always surviving the day.

On a separate note, I have met someone very special who I clicked with instantly. It is one of the strange situations that I was just not expecting. I haven't been really trying to meet anyone. Let's face it, the only dates I have been on in the past year and a half involves sunglasses, a lot of tissues and a cemetary. So, I just feel like I am the most awkward person when it comes to meeting people. I kind of figured I would find a way to live again and be happy, but still die having lived alone in wait of Kevin. I can't even say for certain that I wouldn't choose to be dead if the option were handed to me. However, I digress. What has happened instead is that I met a really wonderful man. He gets my insane and morbid jokes, he doesn't mind that I use archaic terms like "Oh my!" or "Oh Dear!" It is all very new right now, so I just want to say that I have been really happy since I met him. Having someone who seems to understand so much of the kind of person I am has felt like a soothing balm over my emotional tears. I am sure there will be more for my greedy public at another time. For tonight, all I will say is that I adore this man! Perhaps God isn't going to leave me in anguish for forever.

No comments: