Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Waiting to Inhale

So nothing is written in stone, but I think I may be getting the house! I am so excited! It is honestly the first thing I have felt motivated by in forever. I just can't wait to pick paint colors, flooring, rugs and appliances! I must be getting older if this is what my life is driven by. Gloria has her first tricycle, hence the helmet and pads in the picture below. I put the tricycle together myself, but my dad still needs to tighten the bolts before I take it to the park with her.

Not much else is new. I am excited about the American Idol finale tomorrow. I am a major David Cook fan. I don't care if it is nerdy, I love the show. I think it is just that I like to discuss it with other people. I also love to compare my own opinion to Simons. So, tomorrow I will know if my beloved David Cook is the one! I am going to my in-laws to celebrate and watch the show. We are such dorks, but oh well.

All right, now that I have aired my personal and embarrassing television preferences I will bid you all good night.

No comments: