Saturday, January 12, 2008

A Day With The Girls



Gloria and I had a brunch and shopping day with "Aunt" Liz and Booger (aka Michelle). Brunch was at Big Apple Restaurant, formerly Green Trails Restaurant, which sported the usual cranky 50-year old waitress and sticky menus. All in all, the meal was pretty good and the company was fantastic. Afterwards, we went to the Fox Valley Mall and shopped our little hearts out. I ended up with a pair of black shoes that were on clearance at Macys and a pair of bootcut jeans on sale at the Gap. Woo-hoo, what a day. Oh, and no day with the girls can be complete without bra shopping. I hate bra shopping because with my ample bosum there are never any cute bras that are still supportive. Grrrrr. At least Playtex tries...

I am currently planning a tea party for February 2nd or 3rd, depending on people's availability. My idea is to have tea and cakes at the start, and then get out some crafty items and make our own Valentine's day cards to send out. It seems like something that we would all enjoy and I have been itching for another tea party. So, let me know what you think and if you are available. Thus far, Sunday is looking like the more likely date.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you know who you should invite to the tea party?


Louie.


do you still have his picture? If so, could you please send it to me.

Thanks

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Louie! I do not have his picture in my laptop and K's computer isn't working! However, he is somewhere in a box so whenever I come across him I will forward the pic!