Monday, June 30, 2008

Colorado: Day Five





Today I am in survival mode. My jaw and fibromyalgia decided to unite in one awful force against me just in time for me to miss out on the Denver Zoo. I actually went with the group but got so sick I ended up sitting in the car. I really hate my body sometimes. It can make me feel so isolated from the rest of the world. Even right now I can hear everyone having a good time outside my door, but I am stuck in here resting. I can only hope that someday I figure out a better way to control this.


The rest of the gang had a really good time at the zoo. Gloria absolutely loved all of the animals, though her favorite were the fishes. My sister, Grandma, aunt and cousins all kept her happy and busy for the duration of the trip. She took a ride with my sister into the mountains later in the afternoon and came back for a romp on the trampoline. It is good that she has had a great time and been very well tempered. Let's hope the trip home tomorrow is uneventful . . .

No comments: