Monday, May 19, 2008

House Hunting

Sorry that I have been off of the radar for the past couple of weeks. With all of the big things going on I have been adjusting to brothers, puppies, etc. Bailey continues to be adorable and full of all of the quirks that make puppies so loveable. Adam and Bobby are happy to be home, although they still haven't had time to unload their stuff from the trailor! Life has been so crazy here!

Adam recovered his camero from Effingham. For those who didn't know, one of his pistons blew a rod and cracked the engine block. In plain speak - his engine blew up and now he needs a new one. Fortunately no one was hurt, except perhaps Adam's ego. It is very sad when a vehicle you have cared for and babied (it sat under a blanket during most winters) suddenly goes kaput. As if that story were not interesting enough, my dad and Adam hit a deer IN NAPERVILLE at the end of their 7 hour trip to pick up the Camero. Yes, on Washington and 75th street Mr. Deer just ran in front of my dad's Durango. Naturally my dad pulled over, strapped the deer onto the trailor with the camero, and brought it home to butcher. They had steaks the next night. Only in my family . . .

Last, but not least, I have bid on a house here in Naperville. Long story short, it is a lovely duplex that needs some TLC and hard work to get together. I won't know anything for sure until the next few days if my offer is accepted and my financing goes through. Please pray for me! There are some pictures in an earlier post entitled "House Hunting" also (if you are interested in seeing it).

Ok people! I hope this satisfies your quenchless desire to know the details of my mundane existence!

No comments: