Monday, April 28, 2008

Testing, testing, 1...2....3


Hello all, I am currently trying to figure out how to build my own full website. We'll see if I can figure this out. The green seaweed monster has given me the challenge, so I must take it! I have a feeling that Kevin is smiling down on my from heaven for even attempting something like this. I really have been thinking about starting a freelance writing and memory keeping business. Writing would include resumes, cover letters, tutoring college students on major papers, creating personalized greeting cards, ghostwriting and more. Memory keeping business would be along the lines of building shadowboxes, scrapbooks, or DVD presentations with music. These are just some of my ideas of things that I enjoy doing and that others may need assistance with, So, any tips or suggestions are welcome because I am very new to this.

No comments: