Sunday, April 13, 2008

Spinning

Well, the time is drawing near for my dad's surprise party. I am absolutely bursting at the seams to tell him about it! I have so many things to get done this week and feel slightly stressed about it all. I just hope that the day is absolutely perfect. It looks like there will be about fifty people there so it should be a good time. Tomorrow I want to find a Fannie Mae and get my dad 60 Pixies to celebrate the number. Dan and Liz have already invited him for a "birthday lunch" at Pal Joeys. Ah, the trap is set.

The Henrys leave on Tuesday for Italy. I am sure that Reggie is going to be a total terror once he realizes that they have a bunch of luggage out. Oh well, he will just have to deal. I plan on staying at their house most nights and perhaps giving my parents a break from constant Gloria time. She clings to my dad like white to rice.

Ok, nothing much interesting for me to say tonight. Ah! Pray for me to keep my head together this week!

No comments: